Caring for your dog is natural and fun. Training your dog should be, too.
Why we exist
Purpose: Better lives for people and dogs
In all facets of life, understanding evokes love. With this in mind, we believe that when people can communicate more clearly with their dogs, a more fulfilling and loving bond will emerge between the two.
Lucid exists to open this channel of communication via training-focused activities that reduce dog-related stress so that families can live happier, fuller lives, and dogs can remain in their forever homes with the people who love them most.
Passion: Innovative dog training
In recent years, substantial progress has been made in understanding how both dogs and people best learn. We are driven and structured to always bring the latest teaching methods to our work to help ensure success.
What we do
We solve dog-related problems
– Potty training
– Running away
– Separation anxiety
– Unwanted jumping
– Pulling on the leash
– Destructive chewing
– Herding behaviors: nipping / chasing
– Aggression toward other dogs / reactivity
More importantly, we empower people
It is often said that the majority of dog training is simply training the dog’s owner. However, Lucid is the only dog training company that prioritizes increasing the knowledge and skills of the owner alongside the dog. Lucid is truly a lifetime learning experience.
How we work
Some simple steps to get started
1. Contact us, and we’ll arrange a free training assessment to meet in person, learn about the situation, and explore training options that will work best for you and your dog.
2. Based on the assessment, we develop an individualized program that works best with your skills, desires and schedule while also considering your dog’s abilities, instincts and motivators. Before your first session, we will share your customized training syllabus so that you know exactly what to expect.
3. Together, we will create the life that you are seeking with your dog.